Monday, September 12, 2011

I’ll be back!

I’ll be taking a little break from blogging for the next several days as this week has taken on a life of its own. I’ll be attending classes at The Institut du Fromage, located in Atlanta, GA for a couple of days followed by Atlanta Food International Wine and Food Show on Wednesday, also in Atlanta. Then topping off the week, I’ll be celebrating the Third Annual Cheese Week at Star Provisions September 14 – 17, 2011 with interactive demonstrations and tastings for three entire days! Needless to say I am very excited for the opportunity to study and learn from the best in the industry and I should arrive home on Saturday full of cheese and cheesy ideas for Irma James and a clearer sense of direction for our new shop.

Stay tuned in, ‘cause I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment